No matter the traffic source, the first thing you need to do is choose an offer to which you will drive users.
Go to your Account — Offers — All Offers.
After you choose an offer you like, click Create Stream. The system will ask you to make several actions:
1. Enter the stream name.
2. Choose a GEO. Place a checkmark next to the country you will work with.
3. After you choose the GEO, the system will offer you options for landing and pre-landing pages in the language spoken in the region you selected. Pick creatives you like and leave a checkmark next to each of them.
4. Specify the meters and metrics you need.
If you want to track landing page data through Yandex or Google, you can specify meter IDs. If you don’t, leave this field empty.
5. Facebook ID
If your traffic source is Facebook, specify your pixel ID (find it in your Facebook advertising account) in this field.
You can leave the field to the right of the pixel—Facebook Track—empty: no matter if the goal is “page view” or “purchase”, the pixel will only count a conversion after a person gets to the Thank You page.
6. Facebook2 ID. You can leave this field empty or fill it with the second Facebook pixel (for instance, if you launch ads from two advertising accounts with different pixels).
7. Traffic sources. Select a source from which you will drive traffic to the program, from the dropdown list.
Having specified the main details, click Create and the system will return a unique link to which you will launch your further advertising campaigns for this offer.
You can always change the settings of this link. For that, go to the Streams tab and click on the pencil icon to edit a stream.